Develop and execute software test plans. Identify and facilitate issue resolution with functional and technical groups. Manage software beta test programs. Document and communicate test results.
- Quality Analyst professionals have gained significance across various domains such as software development, customer service, manufacturing, and yet more.
- A quality analyst possesses ample responsibilities, regardless of the domain they choose to pursue. Here is a compilation of it.
- A quality analyst should focus on designing/creating plans and ensure whether the quality requirements adhere to the organization’s policies
- A quality analyst is held responsible for implementing a plan with errors being fixed
- They are responsible to ensure whether the plan is apt considering its performance, reliability, functionality, and compatibility
- They should possess knowledge of quality assurance testing tools
- They collect all the essential statistics required and identify the root cause analysis method to identify the defect
- Reduction in employee attrition rates
- Provide knowledge/ Knowledge transfer to new joiners
- Develops a good rapport between the management and the employees
- Handling various resources at the workplace
- Providing efficient solutions for various types of issues
B.Tech./M.Tech. /BCA/ MCA/ (Any Specialization)
At least 0-5 year or more than that.